Animal: Frog / Ouroboros (Phantasma) [see comments]
Special technique: Viper Mirage
* The ‘Marmon’ spelling is a common English translation mistake, so much that it is sometimes used officially, but it is not justified by this character’s personality and will contradict the seven-deadly-sins theme running for the Varia. ‘Mammon’ is the correct rendering.
what we already know:
– Introduced as a member of Vongola Varia
– Able to create and maintain illusions (thus acting as the Mist ring guardian for Varia)
– Almost never does things without a fee of some sort (“Mammon” stands for money)
– In the Future arc, Varia has replaced Mammon with Fran, as Mammon has been reported dead.
– A first-class psychic (ESPer) as is
– Added illusion-casting into the repertoire of skills and techniques
* For now we’re not sure if Viper is male or female, so I’m being careful with the pronouns. I will change pronouns once we’re sure.